It's been almost a month since my last blog. I have been so busy with life that I just haven't had time to focus on one subject long enough to write. So I think I'll just hit a bunch of different topics quickly, if you don't mind.
The elections are around the corner. If you are not happy with what is going on, then use this opportunity to vote out ALL incumbents, regardless of party. You cannot have change with the same cast of characters.
The Republicans and Democrats have proven their ineptitude, so I suggest voting third party if you have a candidate to choose. If not, a moderate member of either party is more likely to work "across the aisle", and we need a Congress that works, not fights.
Just when you think you have a clue about women, they throw you a forkball.
Go Rangers!
My Fantasy Football team is doing well, although I expect a butt-kicking this week. Fingers crossed!
Only nine weeks until I graduate from Colorado Technical University. I will be the first member of my family with a college degree. Pretty cool feeling.
I have been spending a great deal of time in Salem, Mass. I could live there....
Summer is over.
The two things that infuriate me are stupidity and hypocrisy. So much for discussing politics and religion.
Aren't conspiracy theorists a hoot?
I went through a brief period of thinking I should become a monk. I am not going to though, because I just love women too much....and I don't like the hairstyle options either.
I need to get some rest. The next time I have something important to write about, I'll let you know. Until then, take care and Blessed Be.
No comments:
Post a Comment