Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taking a break...

PetePedia will be taking a break for a bit. Monday, March 8, I will be going in for surgery to remove a rather large Kidney Stone. It has been the source of much pain for the last 5 months, and I can't wait to have this demon exorcised from my body.

I looked on YouTube for a video showing the procedure, so I'd know what to expect. If you would like to see, watch this 3 minute video. It shows the highlights of the procedure. It is not explicit or gory, if you are concerned.

They say that without complications, I should be home in 2-3 days. Once my mind is clear from pain-killers, I will resume PetePedia.

Thanks for reading my blog. I enjoy researching these topics, and sharing what I find with you.

See you soon,
Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment